Tuesday, March 31, 2009

On Feminism

Yesterday, I attended a seminar dealing with the feminist movement. As a matter of fact, it was an account of how the movement appeared and which were the causes that led to its appearance. I consider that feminism was needed in the past in order to give the woman the status of a human being which she had been denied. It appeared that there was a MAN's evolution but no WOMAN's evolution. So it was the right thing to do to start a campaign for women's rights. Definately, women should enjoy the same rights as men do.

What started as a fight for equal rights ended up in a grotesque clownage where HUMAN BEINGS try to outcry one another. Now it is not about equal rights, but it is about who is more powerful or superior. This is rediculous! I am sorry to disappoint anybody but women are not equal to men the way men are not equal to women. This is biologically impossible. Psychologically there is a devision of roles in ANY couple, and it depends on the temperament of each partner what role he/she will have.



Feminism has become a false ideology. Now the women enjoy the same rights as the men do. So it is ridiculous to bring forth statiscs telling that there are more male politicians than female ones. Why not take into account the possibility that there are women who are not interested in it? Why start another brainwashing campaign telling what is best for a woman. Let each person decide for him/herself what is best for her/him.

I think that people should focus on more important issues, as for example: domestic violence, discrimination, juvenile delinquency, drug addiction etc. And let everybody get equally involved into finding solutions to these problems and not arguing over who is superior to whom.

This is my point of view and I have the RIGHT to express it. I do not contradict anybody and I do not want to offend anybody, I merely "think therefore I exist".

I hope that I would be understood correctly.

At the end I'd like to quote Paulo Coelho: "Feminism was a nightmare. Women lost this feminine side by trying to be feminists. I'm totally against this. I think that we are different genders, so we have to get the best of ourselves. Having said that, women are much open to love and intuition, and we men need this."

No comments: