Wednesday, October 21, 2009

COMING SOON

This Friday we are going to deal with holidays. I thought it's a good continuation for the previous topics. This lesson is meant to encrease cultural awareness in the pupils' young minds. I also hope they will enjoy discovering America together with Columbus, finding out the origins of Halloween and learning the culture of Thanking.

In a week we' re going to celebrate HALLOWEEN (it's a kind of preparation). However, as far as I understood I'll have to give money out of my own pocket again to have the trick or treat part. This is terrible. No mun no fun. I was told the money from the project is not allocated for this. But this is cultural specific. Am I wrong? If you explain to the kid what is the significance of Halloween and you are going to sing the trick or treat song, shouldn't you treat the kid?

No comments: